LED light DeepSee (intensively directed light)
In order to visualize holograms, polished veils or dull areas, a high point luminance is required, which simulates extremely intense solar radiation. This is ensured by high-power LEDs which are bundled and directed with narrow-beam optics. This creates an extremely high level of illumination on the surface.
LED light Surface (strip light)
To detect errors, reflections on the surface are needed. Our LED lights bring a strip light on the surface to be tested, which represents a high contrast between light and dark. If there is a damaged area on the surface, the striped pattern is deflected and distorted. The modules installed in the luminaire are very tightly fitted with LEDs. Thus, a narrow intense light stripe is projected onto the surface to be tested.
PS MobileLightInspector for a successful surface control
Our vision was to create an affordable alternative to large and expensive light tunnels. An alternative for small businesses, bodywork repair shops and garages covering the full range of advanced LED lighting for surface and paint inspection.
With the PS MobileLightInspector, this vision is now a reality.
- Customized configuration of luminaire types
- Moveable segments with mounted LED luminaires
- Central dimming control unit of individual luminaire types
- Easy integration
- Low installation effort
- On request with luminaire superstructure
- On request constructed as a complete light tunnel segment
1. Frame made of system profiles, 2. Surface LED light (3 pieces), 3. Deepsee LED light (3 pieces), 4. Heavy duty castors, 5. 3-channel control unit for controlling each individual color temperature
Do you have anymore questions? Contact us!